Aerofly FS2021 is the latest installment in the Aerofly FS series of mobile devices. Aerofly FS2021 is packed with computer-generated traffic, more features, improvements and detail than any other series. With over 200 airports in California, Nevad and Arizona, you’ll always find something new. There are also over 300,000.00 square miles of flying area. Are you looking for even more? Expand your flying range and explore the new Southern UK or Florida areas. Are you able to safely land a Boeing 747 at an international airport? This is your chance.
Aerofly FS-2021 is for you, whether you’re a new pilot or a veteran pilot.
* 23 aircraft were included: Boeing 777 and Airbus A320, Airbus A380. EC-135 helicopter. Robinson R22 helicopter. F-18, Dash-8 Q400. Learjet 45, C172. Baron 58. ASG 29 glider. Pitts S-2B biplane. B737-500. B747-400. F-15E. King Air C90 GTx. Aermacchi MB-339. Corsair F4U. Extra 330. Bucker Jungmeister S1 glider.
* More than 200 airports in California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
* Other regions include the Southern UK, Switzerland and Southern Florida. Utah, Colorado, and Colorado are also available.
* Flight traces and traffic information displayed
* Copilot assistance
* Interactive, highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
* Night-time lighting of the cockpit
* Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS/NDB and VOR ).
* Realistic flight physics
* A sophisticated autopilot
* Interactive Flight School for the fundamentals of flying
* High-resolution aerial photos of the San Francisco Bay Area
* More than 300000 sq. miles of area flyable
* Easy navigation with terrain features such as mountains, lakes, or cities
* Adjustable daytime
* Configurable Clouds
* Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
* Replay system
* There are many view modes