AirReceiver can be used to stream photos, music, and screens from your phone or laptop to your TV via multi-protocol stream receivers for AirPlay, Cast and Wireless Display.
It runs in the background and streams media to your Android phone. This is especially useful for Android TV/Box.
-Support Youtube videos
-Support audio sync with AirExpress devices
– Supporting AirMirror. The third-party AirPlay application delivers the best performance.
-IOS10 is a great idea and I support it 100%.
-Support slideshow feature
– AirParrot compatibility. AirParrot can mirror your Android Tablet’s PC screen using your Android Tablet.
-Stream audio/video/photo using AirPlay clients (iTunes, iOS, and …)).
-Stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients (WMP12, AirShare,…)
– Run in the background as a service
– configurable network name
-Boot can be used to start the process
– Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender on your PC(http://www.remotetogo.com). Select the Device running AirReceiver by clicking the icon “AirSender” in the Windows status bar.
1. Please uninstall AirPlay apps like AirReceiverLite from your phone. AirPlay uses a hardcoded tcp port.
AirMirror 2 is a very heavy CPU load. Please ensure that your phone has enough power (ideally, a 1GH CPU with at least two cores).
3. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we will issue a full refund within seven business days.