A vast, unexplored desert lies just beyond the horizon.
Begin a sandboarding adventure with Alto and his friends to uncover its secrets.
Fly high above the canyons, explore windswept dunes and discover long-hidden temples far away from home.
You will be able to grind through vines, jump on hot air balloons and ride tall rock walls.
* A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey follows up to Alto’s Adventure. However, you don’t have to play one in order to enjoy the other.
* Simple to learn, but difficult to master. The heart of Alto is series, a simple trick system that allows you to do one-touch tricks. You can create combos or complete 180 goals using intuitive controls.
* Explore Biomes. Discover a diverse landscape, from the dunes to canyons to temples. Each area offers unique visuals and gameplay.
* Newfound heights. Hot-air balloons and moving grind rails are a great way to discover new heights.
* Learn the elements. The desert is home not only to weather effects such as sandstorms or shooting stars but also dynamic lighting and weather effects such as sandstorms or shooting stars.
* Meet Alto and his friends. Six characters with unique abilities and attributes are available.
* Zen Mode. This relaxing mode, complete with a soothing soundtrack, distills Odyssey to its essence: there are no scores, coins or power-ups. Only you and the endless desert.
* Photo Mode. Take stunning photos of your desert adventure from the pause screen. To frame the perfect shot, pinch, swipe, pan and zoom. Share them with your friends.
* Original music and handcrafted sound. Use headphones