Android Auto is your intelligent driver companion. It connects you with Google Assistant and helps you stay connected, focused, and entertained. Android Auto has a simple interface, large buttons and decisive voice actions. It’s designed to make it easy to access the apps you love while on the road.
* Get traffic alerts and real-time GPS navigation with Google Maps or Waze to route you to your next destination.
* Receive real-time updates about your route, ETA and hazards
* Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar to determine where you are.
* Get updates and reminders about the news, set reminders, and review last night’s score.
* Distractions can be avoided by using a custom message that does not disturb while driving.
* Answer incoming calls by tapping and making calls with Google Assistant
* You can access your contacts folder to send and receive messages using the Google Assistant via SMS, Hangouts and WhatsApp.
You can now manage your infotainment system in a way you’ve never experienced before. You can listen to your favorite media apps like Spotify, Pandora and iHeartRadio. You can also listen to music, podcasts, radio, audiobooks, sports news, and podcast apps.
There are always more compatible apps! For a complete list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto.
Android Auto requires a phone with Android 6.0 or greater and an active data connection.
Android Auto is now available on over 400 cars! Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual to find out if it is compatible. After your display is enabled, connect your phone with your car using a quality USB cable. Then, launch Android Auto!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto