Death isn’t the end.
Explore the castle as an alchemist who failed to succeed and discover what happened on this dark island …!. This is assuming that you can defeat its keepers.
Dead Cells, a roguevania action game from Motion Twin, will challenge you to master fast 2D combat with a variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions or bosses.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
The indie hit Death Cells was first released on consoles and PC. Now, it’s available on mobile!
Roguevania A progressive exploration of an interconnected universe, with the replayability and adrenaline-pumpting threat of permadeath
* Dynamic and Frantic 2D Action: Study your enemies’ patterns in order to survive, or be prepared to be sent back into your cell before you can even say “baguette.”
*Nonlinear Progression To unlock new levels with each death, choose the path that best suits your build, playstyle, or mood. The sewers aren’t as bad as the ramparts, surely?
Play at your own pace Will it be fun to explore every corner of the castle or speed to the end?
FREE MODE UPDATE FOR CUSTOM MODES! [21/09/2021]
* Custom Mode Update – Change the run to your liking
* Addition to your backpack – Store an additional weapon
* 1 new biome – Derelict Distillery
* 9 new enemies: Dancers, Demolishers, Corpulent Zombies and more
* 9 new weapons & items – Crowbar and Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher, and many more
* 8 new mutations: Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips, and many more
* Brand New Outfits
Get away from the chaos of castles and hacastles with The Bad Seed DLC.
* You can lose your head in the not so peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum or the noxious Morass the Banished at new levels
* Meet the locals: The Yeeter and the Jerkshroom are two new monsters you can rip apart.
* Get new weapons: Trim the hair on your head with the Scythe Claw or dance to the beat of the Rhythm N’ Bouzouki
* Mama Tick’s new boss is waiting to be fought by you
FATAL FLALLS DLC [21/09/2021]
* 3 new biomes: Get some fresh air at Fractured Shrines, play at Undying Shores, and snap a photo at the Mausoleum
* 8 new monsters. The Cold Blooded Guardians, their friends, and I would love to tell you more about our culture. … Wait! Aren’t they your relatives in the Undying Shores ?
* 7 new weapons- lil’ Serenade is great for breaking the ice among the locals. However, the Snake Fangs would make a wonderful souvenir.
* 1 new boss – The Scarecrow is proud of his gardening skills, and will not hesitate to display them.
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
It’s your chance to take it to the ocean!
* 2 new biomes: Battle your way through a horrible shipwreck or climb a burning lighthouse to confront your most dangerous foe.
* 9 new weapons (eyepatch not included).
* 2 new bosses! Don’t lose heart before you meet Queen Elizabeth II!
You also get the usual extras with this DLC:
– A not-so-cute pet.
– Many new outfits.
– Find new enemies to bash.
WARNING: Devices that have less than 2GB of RAM might not be capable of running this content properly. If your device has less than 2gb RAM, we recommend that you do not take this DLC.
Redesigned for mobile, with a new interface
* Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
* Custom controls and More touch control options: Move the buttons to your liking. Swipe to dodge…
* External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.