Death Road to Canada is an Action-RPG that randomly generates road trips. A group of jerks will be leading the exploration of cities and finding strange people. They may also face up to 500 zombies simultaneously. Everything is randomly generated: survivor personalities, locations, survivors, skills, and survivor personalities. Every game is different.
The Death Road is a journey from Florida to Canada that takes you to the last nation on Earth. You will find rare encounters, special events, and recruits that are not common. Find a super-bodybuilder with the grunt that can lift and throw the car. You can teach your dog to stand upright and to shoot a minigun.
They are mostly consumed by huge hordes slow-moving, classic-styled zombies.
*NOTE* An Android TV controller is required.
++ This game can only be played in English
DEATH ROAD FEATURES
– This product is designed to provide massive replay value.
– Bluetooth Game Pad Controllers Supported
You can add friends and family to the game with Character Maker
– Meet your custom characters during your travels. They can be eaten accidentally or intentionally.
– You must make tough decisions in text events that can change depending on the group.
You may find that some members of your team are more likable than others. Be careful!
– Many private events, and many unique characters with special talents.
– You can equip a variety of weapons. You can splat zombies using a flamethrower or battleax, a hockey stick, battleax, battleax, battleax, Mjolnir (lightning bolt), wizard staff (lightning bolt), boomerang, and many other weapons.
Canada jokes written and performed by real Canadians are 100% accurate.
– Disable all human beings and have a team consisting of dogs who drive the car.
Airhorn weapon featuring computer-generated, extremely realistic airhorn sounds