Disney+ is your streaming home for all of your favorite stories. You’ll find endless entertainment from Pixar and Marvel as well as Star Wars, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. You can watch the latest movies and original series, as well as classic films and TV shows, with new stories added every week.
All subscribers to Disney+ in the U.S. will need to update their Parental Controls when they open Disney+ for the very first time after March 16. You can also choose content rating restrictions and add a pin to lock profiles. If you choose to keep your settings the same, you can continue to use Disney+ in the TV-14 content rating environment. You have the option to change them at any time by going to Profile settings.
Download Originals such as Loki, and fan favorites such as Frozen or The Simpsons.
Disney+ gives you:
* Originals created by Disney, Pixar and Marvel.
* Access to timeless classics and new releases as well as past seasons of your favorite TV programs
* GroupWatch, a way for you to watch Disney+ together even if you are apart
* Unlimited Downloads up to 10 Devices
* More than 100 titles in 4K UHD or HDR
* Four screens can be viewed simultaneously at no additional cost
* IMAX Enhanced: See the full scope and scale of IMAX’s enhanced aspect ratio. Accessible on all devices that support Disney+, with certain Marvel titles.
* Multiple parental control options, including Profile PIN and Kids Profiles as well as Kid-Proof Exit. Under Profile settings, account holders can modify the content rating of an individual profile.