DroidCamX transforms your Android device into an internetcam.
– Chat with “DroidCam Webcam”, including sound and picture, on your computer.
-Connect over Wifi/USB*
– Supports HD Mode 720p/1080p video.
– Select “Smooth FPS” option to get stable video.
-Use DroidCamX to run background apps that are not camera-related.
– The screen is kept off to conserve battery.
– Access to IP Webcam MJPEG (access camera from a browser or another device)
– Camera controls include autofocus, zoom and flashlight.
– Take still image frames from a smartphone or computer, while the app’s running.
– Windows Client Pro Controls: Flip, Brightness and Contrast.
This app requires a PC client to connect your phone and the computer. Windows and Linux clients can be downloaded and installed. Visit www.dev47apps.com to learn more about usage.
* Additional setup may be required for USB connections
NOTE: If the Play Store does not download or verify the application, please check your Play Store account order status and try again. Use the web version at https://play.google.com/store on your computer to avoid caching and account sync issues.