Music Studio is a mobile music creation environment that offers features and a sound quality previously available only to expensive audio hardware.
It includes a piano keyboard, 123 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a full-fledged sequencer of 127 tracks, extensive note editing, real-time effects, and reverb.
Get the Lite version for free!
* What is the latency between hearing the sound and touching a key?
Many Android devices have a high latency; check the FAQ in-app help.
* Why are there black bars at the right and left screen borders of some Android devices?
This issue will be fixed in a future update.
* Photorealistic, dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
* Instant positioning with the slide gesture, and resizing with the pinch gesture
* 183 studio-recorded instrument (16bit 44.1kHz samples taken from real instruments).
* Free 123 instruments and 60 in-app purchases
* Six categories: Symphonic, Classical, Band, Electronic, World, Drum Kits
* Each instrument can be configured to have a release and an attack time
* Sustain samples
* Pitch bend wheel, accelerometer control
* Audio tracks:
* Recording microphone
* Import audio files (wav, m4a).
* Waveform and audio area editing
* High-quality, low-latency, optimized, 128x-polyphony, battery-saving audio engine
* 100 drum loops
* Six real-time effects that can be adjusted with many parameters
*Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Amp, Limiter
* A sequencer with 127 tracks
* Beat and metronome settings (tempo, signature)
* Each track can be mute, solo, effectbus, pan and volume adjusted.
* Edit tracks, bars, or individual notes:
*Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
* MIDI export and import
* Basic MIDI input support
* Save your songs, load them and export them to wav or AAC formats
* Send your songs to us via email, Dropbox and other Android sharing tools
* Unlimited redo and undo
* In-app assistance
* Record two instruments simultaneously using two keyboard rows
You can visit the forum at www.xewton.com to ask questions, give feedback and report bugs!
You can find video tutorials on the Xewton YouTube Channel.