My Boy! My Boy! is a fast and fully-featured emulator that runs GameBoy Advance on a wide range of Android devices. It can run games on low-end phones as well as modern tablets. It accurately emulates almost all the hardware.
This emulator is the only one that allows link cable emulation at a decent speed.
*** You must have My OldBoy to play GB/C video games.
It is possible to link two games together. Please refer to the instructions on our site.
*** CHEATS WORK Refer to our FAQ.
* The fastest emulation. This saves you battery to the MAX.
* High game compatibility. You can run almost all games without any problems.
* Emulation of link cables on the same device, or across devices using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Your Android’s hardware sensors, vibrator, and tilt sensors will enable you to emulate a rumble and/or gyroscope/tilt/solar sensing!
* Enter multi-lined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
* High-level BIOS emulation. There is no BIOS file required.
* IPS/UPS Rom patching
* OpenGL rendering backend, standard rendering on devices that don’t have a GPU
* Cool video filters with the support of GLSL shadingrs
* Fast-forward to skip long stories, and slow down to complete games at a slower speed to reach higher levels than you can do at an average speed.
* Save your games with a screenshot
* Saves to Google Drive. You can save and play games on one device, and then continue playing on the other devices.
* Keypad on-screen (multi-touch required Android 2.0 or higher) and shortcut buttons like load/save.
* A powerful screen layout editor that allows you to set the size and position of each on-screen control.
* Support for external controllers, such as MOGA controllers.
* A simple, yet elegant user interface. Easily integrated with Android 4.0.
* Switch between different screen layouts or key-mapping profiles.
* Make shortcuts to quickly launch your favorite games right from your desktop.
This app does not include any games. You will need to purchase them legally. You can place them on your SD card and then browse them within the app.
LEGAL: This product does not have any affiliation with, authorization, endorsement, or license from Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or other companies.
*** We are the core developers, unlike many other companies. Most likely, your bugs will be fixed soon.