Displays Google Navigation instructions directly from your Samsung watch. It’s great for driving, cycling and public transport.
Auto start with navigation, voice output and customizable vibration. Also available in 102 languages. There are options for themes, speedometer and more.
You will need the companion app “Navigation Pro”, which is free from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to use
-Connect with your Gear smartwatch by installing Samsung Gear
-Install the “Navigation Pro” app on your watch.
-Install the “Navigation Pro” app from Google Play on Your Phone.
– Open the “Navigation Pro” app on your phone.
– Allow the app read notifications. Go to Settings > Security > Notification access and enable Navigation Pro
-Start Google Maps Navigation. Instructions will be sent to your smartwatch.
-Ensure that your Gear watch is connected with the Phone. Also, ensure that you have “Galaxy Wearable”.
– If you see the app’s “Ready” message still, please make sure that map notifications are enabled and displayed on your phone (Go to Settings >Apps >Maps and turn on “Show notifications”.
-Restart your smartphone and Gear watch
– Reinstall the app from your phone by uninstalling it, restarting your phone, and then reinstall it.
– Go to Security->Permissions->Autostart and activate “Gear Navigation” if you have a Xiaomi smartphone.
Wear OS is not an independent app and must be used in conjunction with your phone.