2350 is the year, and corrupt intergalactic companies are the rule of Law, employing bounty hunters and mercs for their purposes. SHADOWGUNS are the name of the elite among them.
SHADOWGUN places you in the role of John Slade (the galaxy’s most feared bounty hunter). Your mission is to hunt down Dr Edgar Simon (maniacal genius, leader of his mutant armies). You will need to infiltrate Dr Simon’s mountain fortress, fight his guard of battle droids and genetically-enhanced humans. SHADOWGUN, a S.A.R.A. android assistant, combines tactical combat with third-person action to create an intense tactical combat experience.
CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY!
– The most advanced combat A.I. To date, enemies flank, seek cover, then use teamwork to bring you down. Combat automated sentries, drones and other lethal foes – tactical manoeuvres are based upon military strategy
– Start by solving mini-games about hacking to satisfy your geeky appetite and then go back to blasting!
It’s not just beautiful, it’s stunning! This game is one of the best for smartphones, with advanced lighting effects and beautifully rendered environments.
LIKE YOUR SCIFI-FI IS OVERDRIVEN IN BLOOD
Immersive storyline with many outcomes You decide how it ends!
– The first installment in a major franchise!
– Access the “Shadowpedia” and learn more about the SHADOWGUN universe.
FROM THE MIND A MADMAN
– Survive Dr Simon’s deadly creations including level bosses and killer machines!
Xperia Play Optimized
Version for Tegra 2, Mali400, Adreno, and PowerVR devices
Supports Nvidia Shield
Supports Moga Pro and Moga Pocket controllers
Playing in Easy mode will be easier
Optional option to set up move axis on gamepads
Small devices with small screens will fit easily
Cloud backup to protect progress, store gameplay data, and achieve achievements
Problems that are known
Gamepad controllers won’t work with Samsung Galaxy S4
– The story follows directly the events of Shadowgun original
– 4 new levels
– A new enemy creature
– New gun
Gaming interaction – A new type
– Brand New Collectables
– A new soundtrack
Lots of new graphics, animations, and cutscenes