My Stardew Valley Save Editor will enhance your Stardew Valley experience.
Stardew valley v1.5 now supported! Save from PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch
– Increase your money
– Manage inventory items and chest items
-Receive missing items from the Community Center instantly
-After Community Center has closed, send yourself a random daily present
– Quickly complete all constructions, crops, incubators, and craftable items
-Buy artifacts, decorations and fish, as well as food, weapons, minerals, weapons, and out-of-season seeds.
– Remove weeds and other debris automatically
– Change between cave types, farm types, and professions
– Adjust your friendship, tool, luck and combat skill levels
– Add or Remove Pets (have cats or dogs or both)
– Create custom quests and NPC responses
-Change your farm or player name
-Weather – Select your weather
– Time travel between days, seasons & more
You can now edit your farm from v1.0.5 and later in the day!
To edit the game, press “Save Backup” in Stardew Valley.
This will allow for you to change the time and “Teleport”, to any place in-game
-Visit the shops and houses of villagers, even if they are closed
-Before you unlock these areas, make sure to access the Greenhouse or Sewer.
-If you have to, shop at JojaMart
-Access to 3 additional wine cellars
– Visit the Summit unfinished (you will need teleport to get back).
-Jump to any level in the Skull Cavern
(copy non-Android save games to /Internal Storage/StardewValley for editing)
This was originally a tool I created for myself when the game crashed. However, I realized that others might find it useful. If you have any questions, please email me. Enjoy!