Web Video Caster(r), allows you to view your TV videos on your favorite websites. This includes movies, TV shows and live streams of sports, as well as IPTV. You can also cast local videos from your phone. You can also upload audio files and photos. Subtitles can be detected on the website; you can also use OpenSubtitles.org to search for your subtitles.
SUPPORTED STEAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster(r), supports streaming devices of all kinds, so your TV can stream videos from the internet.
* DLNA receivers
* Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV.
* Smart TVs: LG Netcast, WebOS, Samsung and Sony*.
* PlayStation 4 – By using its web browser.
* You can access most web browsers at http://cast2tv.app.
* Plus, many more
*Contact us if you have compatibility problems. Please include your model number and brand.
* Live streaming of HLS in M3U8 format, if supported by your streaming device
* TV and Movies
* MP4 videos.
* Live news and sports.
* All HTML5 videos*
* IPTV (M3U8, RSS, W3U).
* Audio files that include music.
*Your streaming device should be capable of decoding any video you are watching. Web Video Cast(tm), does not do any audio/video decoding or transcoding.
These are the steps to get streaming started:
1.- Use the internet or the local file manager to search for the video, audio, or photo that you wish to broadcast to your TV.
2.- If you have audio or video on a website, it is possible to view the video within the webpage. You can long-press the image to cast it.
3.- Connect to your streaming device in order to cast the video, music or picture.
* There is no in-app advertising
* Setting the home page.
* Video history.
* Homescreen shortcut.
* The site is most visited.
**This functionality is not universally applicable to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
We are well aware that there are limitations to all apps.
* We are not associated with any media providers, and have no control over their content.
* The Chromecast extension for the PC browser does not support tabcasting.
* We are unable to resolve issues on the server-side (media provider), such as buffering or failure to play, which can be especially prevalent during weekends and heavy load times.
* No refunds will be issued after 24 hours. You must send the order number in text form, and not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We value open communication with all of our users. Please contact us before you leave a review. We will promptly respond to your concerns. Contact us through our user community https://wvc.page.link/c or https://wvc.page.link/f our website contact form.
* Phone state – To allow pausing of video calls.
* Wi-Fi connection information is required for streaming devices and the web browser.
* Photos/Media/Files storage (generally) – Required to enable the download functionality.
* In-app purchase – Premium version
* Wake-lock – To keep your phone awake while you route videos through your phone. This does not affect authenticated videos or live streams.
* Google Play Services (7.5+) requires accounts/identity.
* Location – This request is limited to Android 6+ devices. It gives the user the opportunity to make a decision and is only made when the website you’re visiting wants to know where you live. It is possible to deny it. This will not affect any other websites.