Sega Saturn’s hardware and software are integrated by ‘Yaba Sanshiro, and SEGA Saturn can be played on Android devices.
For Copyright protection: ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ does not include BIOS data Game. These instructions will help you create your own game.
1. Make an ISO image file using InfraRecorder (or something else)
2. Copy the file to /sdcard/yabause/games/( /sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/ Android 10 and above
3. 3.Start ‘Yaba Sanshiro’
4. Tap the icon to play
Scoped Storage specification. Android 10 or above devices
* Game file folder is changed from “/sdcard/yabause/games/” to “/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/”
* App files, save data, and state data are deleted when the app is removed
* Storage Access Framework is used to select the menu “Load Game.”
These functions can be used in addition to normal play.
* OpenGL ES 3.0 allows for higher resolution polygons
* Extra internal backup memory ranging from 32KB up to 8MB
* Share backup data and state-save data to your private cloud.